School to School Support
Holly Grove School offer an inclusive school support system that aims to provide comprehensive and specialist assistance throughout a variety of school settings. This specialist provision has been rated as an ‘outstanding provider of specialist education’ by Ofsted.
We have a number of dedicated staff members who are committed to offering support for schools and children. We cater mainly for children with generic learning difficulties aged from 2-11 years and there are a number of different packages available to suit your specific needs.
We are able to provide support for schools in a variety of different areas. Some of these include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Sensory Processing
- Speech Language and Communication Needs
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Target Setting & IEP Writing
- Staff Training/ Family Support & Parent Workshops.