Message from Karen

Hi Everyone
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and are staying safe and well.
If you haven’t already seen it,  I recommend you show your children the staff video on Facebook. I would like to thank Jack our ICT Subject Leader for putting it together for us.
I’m sure you are all following the media at the moment about when schools will reopen and more importantly whether it is safe or not. The teaching unions are currently asking the government for scientific evidence that it is safe and have asked the question if children are expected to return to school then are the politicians going to return to work (as they are able to understand the importance of social distancing and hand hygiene)?
I am awaiting guidance from Lancashire County Council and the DfE and will keep you all informed. We are in the process of speaking to the parents of the children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 to gather their views.
Thank you for your co-operation and support, please continue to send your home learning photographs, I love to see them and can’t believe how much the children are changing.
Stay safe and alert
Best wishes
Karen