Message from Karen

I hope this message finds you safe and well in these difficult times. I just wanted to remind you that all the teachers and senior leaders are still working from home and are happy to answer any emails. You should have received your child’s teachers email address through School Synergy so feel free to email them with any questions you might have.

I hope you are managing to access our website and Facebook page. I know Connor our PE lead has been doing a live stream of his step class. Please keep checking School Synergy, the Facebook page and the website for new ideas.

Just a little reminder to ensure your children are safe when accessing things online. Any questions around online safety can be directed to our ICT lead Jack Duxbury. j.duxbury@holly-grove.lancs.sch.uk.

Next week we are hoping to start the newsletters up and these will be posted in the newsletter section of the website. These will feature examples of the fantastic home learning that has been going on. I am very impressed with the photos I have seen. Please feel free to share your photos with your class teacher. It’s a lovely way for us to keep in touch.

Please stay home and stay safe

Best wishes

Karen

Headteacher