Mental Health Week was 4th February – 8th February 2019
Holly Grove staff and pupils took part in a variety of activities all week…
- Connect—Every morning at break times, each class donated a healthy breakfast to share in the staff room.
- Give—Staff pulled a name from a hat then wrote down and shared a positive comment about that person.
- Take Notice—Staff wrote down and shared a simple thing that they are grateful for.
- Keep Learning—Everyday one member of staff from each class spent the afternoon in the class above to gain a new experience.
- Be Active—Every morning there was the option of joining in with a yoga session in the hall or having a quick jog around Barden track.