Holly Grove have done their bit for Sport Relief today! Sport Relief brings the entire nation together to get active, raise money and change lives. Here is a breakdown of some of the things we have done today:
- Morning yoga and wake and shake in classes
- We made our own healthy snacks and sold them to classes at snack time
- Some of our key stage 2 pupils took part in a sponsored triathlon event
- The whole school took part in a sponsored 1 lap of the running track
- Selected pupils have taken part in boccia and wheelchair dancing
The children and staff came to school dressed in sportswear and managed to get their parents/carers and family to sponsor them for the triathalon or the 1 mile lap.
We held a special assembly where parents came in to see their children’s achievements and to see pictures of the various activities we had taken part in throughout the day.
All the money raised by Sport Relief is to help people living incredibly tough lives, both at home in the UK and across the world’s poorest countries. To learn more about how your money will be spent please visit sportrelief.com/schools.
We really appreciate your support and I am pleased to say we raised a grand total of £329.15, so again thank you so much.